Dear ZNA Heads,
Our pre-sale online ticket store will open on the 1st of October at 01pm Portugal time (GMT). We are really excited and anxious to launch the ticket sales as they will be a reflection of our decisions, dedication and effort, being acknowledged by our Zambu community.
– The only way to purchase your ZNA entry / service tickets is through our website in the Tickets / Buy Tickets page.
– ZNA tickets are personal and non-transferable. Only Premium tickets have the option of getting a refund, but be aware that you can only do this until the 15th of July 2021. Premium (or any other) tickets cannot be renamed.
We strongly advise you to carefully read all of our Terms & Conditions available on our website, on the Tickets / Tickets Information page, before you purchase your ZNA tickets.
– We can never know how much of you are planning to get the 1st phase ticket, but be aware that in our last edition the 1st phase sold out in 2 minutes. As such, we took the Zambu community suggestions into consideration and decided to reduce the amount of phases; this way we are able to offer more 1st phase tickets at a lower price in order to avoid that sort of “black Friday” rush and frustrations, while keeping the income needed to offer all of us the gathering we deserve.
So, if we reach the sold out don’t freak out; it means ZNA Gathering is gaining interest, confidence and support among our worldwide community, and this is exactly what we need to keep making our dream a collective reality.
HOW DOES THE ONLINE TICKET STORE WORK:
– The ticket system works on a first-come-first-served basis. In this sense, you must consider that there is the possibility that you may experience some frustrating moments while trying to purchase your ticket. In order to make it fair for everyone, this time we created a digital queue that will inform you when your turn arrives. If this happens it’s because the demand is big and you have other users in front of you in the queue purchasing their tickets corresponding to the current phase. The ticket system will wait for these users to make their order, but be aware that there is limited time to do this; if they don’t purchase their tickets in a reasonable amount of time or are unavailable on their turn, the ticket system will automatically send those tickets back into the system, or jump to the next phase in case the first one gets sold out. After a lot of consideration we have found this to be the most fair way to deal with this kind of demanding situation, so we kindly ask you to be patient and don’t stress out while waiting for your turn.
– The only payment option we have available is by using a credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, …). In case you don’t have a valid credit card we suggest you to make a digital one exclusively for online purchases – it’s easy and safe, and there are tons of options around. Feel free to check them out beforehand so that you may have a way to purchase your ticket when it comes to your turn.
– When we reach the number of tickets available for the 1st phase or the deadline ends, the ticket system will automatically start selling the 2nd and final tickets phase. ONLY in case this doesn’t get sold out, we will make available gate tickets at the same price – otherwise, don’t expect tickets to be selling at the door. If you decide to come to ZNA Gathering without a ticket purchased, you’re doing it at your own risk as we can’t guarantee tickets’ availability at this time.
– The ambassadors tickets, which are planned to start selling in the beginning of the year 2021, will be available exclusively with the price of the 2nd / gate phase.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
– Any questions or doubts you might still have, please reach us through our contact forms available here. It’s much easier and quicker for our team to get back at you through there rather than through comments left in our social media platforms, which we can unknowingly not see due to the high flood of comments we get on a daily basis.
Check out our tickets section for more information on our website, following this link: Tickets Information.